- Carter and Holmes is concerned about your privacy and thus collects minimal personal information.
- Personal information that is collected is limited to that which is necessary to fulfill a request or order you have made or to tailor our web site to more specifically meet your needs (personalization).
- Fulfilling a request for information may require contact information (e-mail address, physical address, phone, fax, etc.) so Carter and Holmes can send the information to you.
- Fulfilling an order will require contact information (name, physical address, phone, credit card number, etc.) so Carter and Holmes can send the ordered items to you or contact you in case of a problem with the order.
- Carter and Holmes may store settings on your computer so that our website may be better tailored to meet your needs.
- Such settings will not contain personally identifiable information.
- For security, performance and tuning purposes, Carter and Holmes maintains logs of all activity that occurs on its servers. These logs are used to identify trends and to correct errors in the system, and are never shared except when provided to third party technical resources to assist in resolving technical issues.
- This privacy statement may be updated from time to time to better reflect Carter and Holmes' current privacy policies and to comply with applicable regulations. Regular reviews of this statement by you are recommended.
- If you have any questions regarding this statement, please contact Carter and Holmes.
© 2002 Carter and Holmes Orchids, Inc., All Rights Reserved.
(803) 276-0579 ~ (803) 276-0588 (Fax)