The Wilson Colour Chart- Two Volumes
* This highly collectible set was created to be the Color Standard for the Royal Horticultural Society. Extremely rare find.
* Copyrights- Volume I, 1938. Volume II, 1941.
* Both are hardcover and bound with pasteboard with tan cloth spines/bindings. Inside shows that the pages are bound in 'loose-leaf' style.
* Books are in very good condition and the color swatches inside are bright and clean. Small amounts of rubbing on outside from slipcovers.
* Slipcovers are matching pasteboard and in good condition. Some rubbing and shelfwear along the bottom.
Shipping costs (including insurance) will be determined by location after purchase. To prevent damage, this item can only be shipped with similar store items.